Tuesday night, April 9, at 7:30, join us at the Hopkinton Library at 61
Houston Ave. in Contoocook. We will have a nice Celebration!
Bring any photos or stories to share. We will honor Louise French,
K1LAS, and Ken Wilkens, K1MID, as Founding Members!
Larry, KB1RIJ, Steve, N1JHJ, and Jen, K1JNE
Mickie, W1MKY, and Dale, AF1T
The Flea Market has only 3 tables left for vendors. Should be a great day. See you on Sunday
You can find AF1T’s complete document on “Optical Communications” under the “AF1T On Antennas” tab.
Hope to see you at the March 12 meeting at 7:30 the topic will be
Optical Communications or Talking Over A Beam of Light
Happy New Year! The CVRC celebrates its 60th Anniversary in 2019. As your elected Vice-President, I am expected to solicit Club programs. Input from you, the Members, is needed to keep our Meetings interesting. If you have a specific topic and presenter in mind, please let me know at: Tel. 428-3840, or email email@example.com I will pursue the suggestion. Detailed contact information will help.
Monthly meetings are normally held on the 2nd Tuesday of the month, at The Hopkinton Library in Contoocook, at 61 Houston Drive, off of Pine Street.
2019 CVRC MONTHLY MEETINGS- TENTATIVE PROGRAMS
- Jan. 8: Show and Tell – Bring your projects or gadgets to show us!
- Jan. 15- Alternate snow date if Jan. 8 Meeting is postponed.
- Feb. 12: Digital Communications
- March 12: Optical Communications – Talking Over a Beam of Light. AF1T, N1JHJ, and W1RGA.
- April 9: 60th Anniversary Program – Club History.
- May 14: S.O.T.A. – Summits-On-The-AIR. -Portable Operating.
- June 11: Field Day Program
- July 9: Field Day Wrap-Up Program TBD.
- Aug 13, Sept 10, October 8, Nov. 12 Programs to be determined.
- Nov. 12 – Election of 2020 Officers
December – No meeting at Library. Annual Family Christmas Party will be
held at a local restaurant.
Business Meetings normally take place two weeks after the regular Meetings. All Members are invited to participate in Club affairs.
Dale Clement, AF1T